Monday, April 9, 2012

test, hi!



hi! i’m nicole, the creator of the lovely poppy. thanks so much for stopping by.
i’m passionate about my day job, where i manage a program for children with autism, but i also love coming home and creating for the lovely poppy. working with children with developmental disabilities pushes me to be creative in so many ways. the lovely poppy pushes me to be creative in a different way and the combination has been so invigorating for me. it’s therapeutic to walk into the studio and create something for someone else to enjoy and feel good wearing.
favorites: diet mountain dew, running, traveling, frozen yogurt, washi tape, football (the green bay packers), decorating, bright colors, vacuuming, my puppy, clearance racks, saturdays & mornings, autism research, handbags & sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment